For my niece's 7th birthday we went to the straw maze in Archer. It was a blast. The kids had fun and the adults did too. Troy and Sissy stayed home, they had a bit of a cold. Richard, Daeson and I made it out first...it was a very tricky maze! Daeson was able to lead us out. Then the rest followed. Thank you, Adam and Kayla, for a great night! Daeson spent the night with Adam and Kayla and had a great time. I love being close to family and I love that we have kids the same ages!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Happy Birthday Adalyn!
For my niece's 7th birthday we went to the straw maze in Archer. It was a blast. The kids had fun and the adults did too. Troy and Sissy stayed home, they had a bit of a cold. Richard, Daeson and I made it out first...it was a very tricky maze! Daeson was able to lead us out. Then the rest followed. Thank you, Adam and Kayla, for a great night! Daeson spent the night with Adam and Kayla and had a great time. I love being close to family and I love that we have kids the same ages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NIce buzz Tevan! Glad you guys had fun- and I agree it is awesome to have family that is so loving and close
Post a Comment