Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween carnival


This year's Halloween carnival was super fun. I have not taken the kids before to this specific one, but we had a great time. I worked the fortune-teller's booth for an hour and a half, my kids ran wild most of the time, and Kaebryn slept in the stroller. I was so glad she was such an angel!! I donated a cake to be auctioned off...I was told it had the most tickets in the raffle box! I had 30 business cards placed by the box and they were gone in 15 minutes.

The kids had fun. Tevan thought it was great to be able to do what he wanted to do. Daeson was a great big brother, too! He helped Tevan and kept an eye on him for me. Jana, my friend, also helped with my boys while I was serving my time at the booth.

No comments: