We made a mad dash to Salt Lake to see Dani and Toddly. It was super fun and I am so glad we went. Kaden came with us, too. I think he had fun and we enjoyed his company. Our new niece, Oakley, is adorable! Saide, Ryker, Daeson,and Tevan had a blast playing. What cute kids we have :) We then went to some Gardens and they have a Witch Festival. So fun! After the visiting and the witches, we went to the Mayan. I know it was Sunday, but we did. The kids had a blast watching the divers and the hanging-on-the-pole-lady. She kind of looked like a pole dancer, so I am not sure what to call her. We had a great time. Thank you Dani and Toddly for dripping everything and hanging out with us. We love you!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Our Salt Lake Sunday
We made a mad dash to Salt Lake to see Dani and Toddly. It was super fun and I am so glad we went. Kaden came with us, too. I think he had fun and we enjoyed his company. Our new niece, Oakley, is adorable! Saide, Ryker, Daeson,and Tevan had a blast playing. What cute kids we have :) We then went to some Gardens and they have a Witch Festival. So fun! After the visiting and the witches, we went to the Mayan. I know it was Sunday, but we did. The kids had a blast watching the divers and the hanging-on-the-pole-lady. She kind of looked like a pole dancer, so I am not sure what to call her. We had a great time. Thank you Dani and Toddly for dripping everything and hanging out with us. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow it really grows Kaebryn up when you lay her next to Oakley!!! She is just growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment