So, here goes another tag thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Kayla.
What I was doing....
20 Years ago, March 1988: I was probably playing with Barbie. I was turning 8 in 3 mo 3 days...BAPTISM was just around the corner. I was in the second grade and my teacher was Carol Berrey. She was a great teacher, we learned how to make apple butter. Still to this day I like apple butter. I attended Willard Elementary in Kirksville, MO. My Dad was busy with school, and my mom babysat a little girl named Carlie. So we got to help her with that. My best friend was Gloria Dear.
10 Years ago, March 1998: I was dating, very seriously, Brian. I was a Senior getting ready for GRADUATION. I was actually having the time of my life. I had good teachers, good friends, and my brother was on his mission in Australia...so I had a lot of pen pals, too. We also made our Senior Government trip to Boise, ID. It was so much fun and it was also my first time to Boise. I went to Prom with Jacob Jeppsen wearing a super pretty dress...my favorite out of the three. This was also my brother Jesse's first prom. So naturally we have pictures together.
5 Years ago, March 2003: Troy and I made Kaden's birthday cake with dirtbikes. It was quite the cake...not too fancy, but he liked it. We also got family pictures taken at the Sand Dunes with my family. Troy and I were geting ready to celebrate our 5th anniversary.
3 Years ago, March 2005: I just quit the bank to start daycare, Hunter and Logan, and I was very pregnant...or at least I felt very pregnant. Heidi Grover, my sister-in-law, felt the baby kick. I was preparing to have a baby by painting the nursery, washing the clothes, and buying furniture. I was so scared to be a mommy, but I was so excited at the same time.
1 Year ago, March 2007: You guessed it, PREGNANT AGAIN!! I had just had my ultrasound...ITS A BOY. Daeson and I spent 10 days in Grangeville with my parents...a 9 hour car ride STINKS when you are 6 mo. pregnant. I was once again getting ready for a baby, but our ceiling was caving in so we had much to do. I got Daeson's new room ready. I painted, shampooed carpet, and moved furniture. In Tevan's room I painted, shampooed carpets and moved furniture. I also washed all the clothes that I had with Daeson. It was so nice having them 2 yrs and 3 weeks apart so that the clothes fit about the same. That saved so much money. I was really ready to have my baby. Daeson was geting excited too.
So far this year: Not a lot has happened this year. We did get a new basement which is almost done...except the office and bathroom. That will take time. Daeson is potty trained, and Tevan is almost 9 mo old. Time flies. We are prepairing to go to Grangeville for a month and to LasVegas for a week. I am trying to get organized and sorted out.
Yesterday: I went to a great Homemaking. We are doing an FHE packet exchange. We are doing the alphabet and I am assigned M, N, O, Z. I have to make 8 copies of each of the lessons and in return I get the other alphabets. I am not sure if that makes sense, but I am excited and ready to start FHE!!!!
Today: Wow, I talked to Troy about a new business opportunity and fed the kids. I got the kids dressed and I have done this Blog...which has taken me a lot of time and I should go do something else!!! I have laundry and vacuuming to do. I also have to bake a birthday cake for my Bro-in-law's 14th birthday. Thanks a lot Kayla!!!!! Way to get out of it...just kidding. I want to learn to do this kind of stuff. If I practice on everyone else's cake, I will be ready to do Daeson's in May and Tevan's in June!!!
Tomorrow: It is Saturday. We are going to finish the trim downstairs...I hope. I also plan to freecycle a lot of stuff and get rid of it all. I will probably start decorating the cake, too.
This year: Oh, you know. Just the usual try to stay afloat stuff. I would like to run in the Dam Marathon, but I just can't get motivated!!! It is not enough for me to just say I want to do it. I need some incentive. We celebrate year number 8 this July. I think we also have a few family reunions to go to. My family's is the last week of July...my Mom's side. It is the only reunion we have ever had. So, I would like to go. It will probably be one of the only reunions we will have. When you get big families it is hard for everyone to be there every year. Troy doesn't know this, but I would also like to think about child number three this year. He thinks we are done, but I know there is one more shouting to me...or you know, atleast I would like to try for a girl.
So, there you go. Longer than expected, but you asked for it. I love the BLOG thing. It is sort of my way of journaling. And I can do it anytime. Happy blogging. I am off the be a homemaker. Laundry, dishes, beds, bathrooms, cake making, dinner fixing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As for motivation for the Dam Marathon, I'll run behind you with a cow "hot shot" if you want. You'll either (A)keep running or (B) want to beat the crap out of me so I'll run in front of you and you'll have to keep running so you can catch me.
No. . okay that was all very random. . how about we go shopping after the marathon - NO KIDS, NO HUSBANDS!?!
lol, shopping sounds better than the hot shot!!!!!!!!!
Now we just have to talk Troy and Adam into it. I say we go and get a COMPLETE new outfit each! YEAH!
Post a Comment