What can I say? I have been blessed with two boys...one of whom thinks it is a great thing to use the outdoors as his private (or not so private) bathroom. While we were at my mom's house, Daeson had to go frequently. So instead of bringing him inside, taking off all of his clothes, taking him to the bathroom and then dressing him all over, we let him pee off the deck. Well, I guess this has carried over to the city life. This is the conversation I had about five minutes ago.
I was in the garage cleaning and vacuuming the van. Daeson was in the back yard playing in the garden spot. He came running to me...
Mom, I poop in the back yard!!
Daeson, what are you talking about?!? You pooped in the back yard??!!??!!
Yes, I poop. See? (leading me to the back yard) I poop, I show you.
Daeson, why did you poop in the backyard? Who told you it was okay to do that? That is YUCKY!! You don't poop in the back yard...who wiped your bum?
Nobody, see it in my pants.
Daeson, where did you learn that?
No where, I just did it.
Don't do it ever again, do you know how yucky that is? Gross Daeson, gross.
BUT I HAD TO POOP.
I guess that pretty much sums it up. He had to poop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha, ha! Peeing is one thing, but pooping in a yard is quite another. Maybe some extra fertilizer for your garden!
boys will be boys... but still.. what a little stinker.
I guess that is what I will have to look forward to with our boy. A boy is going to be a whole new world for me. I might need some advice in the future.
Post a Comment