I have been worked on this blog literally every chance I got today. I moved all my scrapbook stuff downstairs today and now I have a big mess. The joys of remodeling...things get moved a gazillion times before finding a final resting place. I missed the WildFlower Blossoms sale and I actually am not too sad. I would probably have bought new stuff just to sit and accumulate. So, I have decided I am going to get organized this week...during nap time...and clean out all my scrapbook stuff. It needs done badly and I will finally be able to face the task now that I have room to put everything. My mom, for an early b-day present, gave me a paper rack (like the ones in the stores) and I now have all my paper out...calling my name. I am hoping now that my stuff is out of Tevan's room and downstairs I can work on it during nap time. Then I can pound and make noise and he won't hear it. Troy also got the speakers and projector hooked up down there so now Daeson can have movie time. I should spend that time with him, but I think we both need breaks from eachother. Nap time is perfect for that. Enjoy the pictures...it is good to be back!
This was the cutest thing. Not five minutes after the other picture was taken. How sweet is that?
Poor Daeson. This was one of the three times he got to play outside. He went out a couple times with my dad, but this was a rare treat for him. The mud in Gville is so black and clay-like and STAINS bad. He ruined a lot of clothes this way. So he got to play in the potting soil with his dump trucks. He had a lot of fun and that is all worth it.
Daeson had a great time dying Easter eggs. He did a good job, too. He made one of every color and was sooo proud of his accomplishment.

This was the egg hunt. He had a lot of fun doing this...I had a lot of fun eating the candy...YUM-YUM! I told you I gained a ton of weight...heheheh.
This is my little cowboy...with the hat and rope mentioned earlier. The rope stays on the fridge most of the time due to the urge to rope Tevan. He thinks he is quite the stuff with this get up!!! All he needs now is a stallion and some Wranglers!!! He even has the "Hello Ladies" down...Thanks to his dad.
This is the boys with my mom. She was happy to see them...it had been since Thanksgiving. That is a LONG time for a Grandma to go without grandkids. So she loved them lots while we were there. She and my dad read to Daeson every night and told him stories...honestly I had no idea my dad had it in him. It was fun to see them interact with my kids.
This was the egg hunt. He had a lot of fun doing this...I had a lot of fun eating the candy...YUM-YUM! I told you I gained a ton of weight...heheheh.
This is Tevan's first bath without his bath chair. He loves it. He went under a couple different times, but still wanted to get in and splash around. Daeson thought it was pretty cool to have someone to play with. My mom bought a couple of really fun bath toys and they had a blast!!
1 comment:
Super cute pictures and good memories. I love the picture of Daeson and Tevan in the laundry basket. That one needs blown up big. So cute!
Post a Comment