Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

The last two mornings, as soon as Daeson woke up, he said, "Mom, today is a beautiful day." Two year olds have the most positive outlook on life.

It has been nice the last two days...nice meaning no snow and above 35 degrees :). Today we are doing laundry...we leave tomorrow to come home. YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!! I am excited. I won't be back in IF until late Saturday night, but we will be there. I will miss hanging out with my mom and dad, watching American Idol (finally Ramiele is OFFFFF!!!), and I will miss Dancing with the Stars, but it will be nice to be home with my HUSBAND!!! I called him on April Fools to tell him we were staying another two weeks, but he didn't believe me. Not for one minute...or so he says.

Well, I will post some pictures on here in the next few days...as soon as I get home. I filled three cards since I have been up here, hopefully something worth posting. Have a beautiful day...be grateful for what we have...this may mean no drought this summer!!! Yeah! See you all soon!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

We'll be glad to have you back! You're gonna have a ton of scrapbooking to do!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jandy,

I decided not to go private afterall... It's took complicated for some of my family who do not have a google account.