I have been taking a cake class on Monday nights from 7-9.
It is a lot of fun and I am enjoying it. I am learing a whole
lot, too!!! We have learned borders, flowers, sugar molds,
writing and next week we are working with Royal frosting.
I only have a couple classes left in the beginners course,
then I will do the advanced and then fondant. It has been
great. I just wish I had more time to practice what I have
learned!!!
These are the flowers I did.
Then we had to practice all the
borders around the cupcakes.
We did sweet peas, roses, wild flowers
and the drop flowers. Then we had to do
the buds. I didn't like the buds as well as the
other flowers!
I liked the wild flowers the best.
I think it is the only flower I can make well!
But it was so neat to learn to make them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment