Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, TROY! #31


Happy birthday, babe! Today is Troy's birthday...numero 31! He had to work today, but as soon as he got home, the boys bombarded him with gifts and song! It was so sweet to hear them sing their own version of "Happy Birthday" to Troy...several times! Daeson gave Troy a watch, Tev gave Troy a UnderArmor shirt and three pair of SmartWool socks and I gave him some new work shoes. Then we later suprised him with an hour massage. He is now upstairs taking a nap...good thing it is his BDAY! Because he is 31, I would like to list 31 things we all love about TROY:

1. Loyal.

2. Hardworking.

3. Loves our boys.

4. Supports me in my endeavors.

5. Smart.

6. Trust worthy.

7. Honest.

8. Fun.

9. Out doorsie.

10. Handy man...or tries really hard to figure things out :).

11. Likes to watch The Office with me (HOORAAYY for the season!).

12. Puts up with the crap everyone gives him.

13. Helps others in need even when he is busy.

14. Wrestles with the boys...makes them laugh.

15. Makes me laugh.

16. Never pretends to be something he is not.

17. Talks at night with me when I cannot sleep...even when he has work at 4 am.

18. Would do anything for me.

19. Has done everything for me.

20. He gives good scalp massages :).

21. He is ticklish on his feet...it is a great wake-up call.

22. He lets me nap when I am really stressed out.

23. He would rather go without than the boys or I.

24. He bites his tounge when he knows people have said things about him...ususally untrue.

25. Every night before bed he makes sure the boys are covered and comfortable.

26. Every night before bed he makes sure I am covered and comfy.

27. He supports my crazy food-storage fetsish.

28. He once let me paint a room pink for my barbies!

29. He never hesitates when it comes to our safety.

30. He makes me feel special at least once everyday.

31. The biggest thing I love about Troy is that he never says anything bad about anyone! He gets a lot of grief from my family about not going to church...but he is the best "Mormon" I have ever met. He never talks behind people's backs and he is never pretending to be something he isn't. He would give the shirt off his back if someone needs it...he has before. Every day he tells me he loves me, even when I am not deserving of his love. He is my rock and I love him so much!
Have a happy day, babe! We all love you very much!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy happy birthday to Troy! We'll see you all tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Troy. Sorry we can't be there. One Day?? Have Fun!!

Love ya,
Mom & Dad S.