Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My flower garden




THis summer Troy and I
made us a little built-up
flower garden. My mom
helped pick out the flowers, and bought
some of them.







Troy's brother, Adam, helped
Troy with the dirt from Bench mark.

Thank you everyone!!!



This is Daeson's flower Grandma Cindy
bought him. It was so pretty. I thought
the flowers were not going to make it becuase
it took me a couple of weeks to get them planted.
But they all rooted and they were so pretty. I am
so glad I took these pics...it snowed the next day!!!





I thought I better take this picture for two reasons:
1. I needed to know what I planted so I don't
weed it next year and pull the flowers.
2. I needed to remember through the winter months
what I have to look forward to this spring and summer!!!
I am already cold!!!! It is only October!!! :)

No comments: