I think he is one of the best on the team...but I am
his mom!!!! Here are some pictures...he has had
three games and we have three left. Next fun thing?
I think I will put him in swimming lessons to prepare
for next year's swimming season. I would put Tev in too,
but I really don't want to do the class with him.
Here is Daeson with
the ball during practice
This is Daeson trying to
get a goal during practice
More practice
He is definatley the fastest
one on the team.
he really hustles
Here is his special cake.
Every night after his game we
come home to have cake or some
other treat. This was the first
night, the second game night
we had a cake from WalMart's
bakery...Italiam Creme Cake.
That was so stinking good!!! I think I might have eaten the
entire thing myself!!! The third night I made a cake from
my cake class. It was fun! The kids liked that cake because
of the pure sugar decorations!!! Great job on soccer, Daeson!!!
We are so proud of you!!!! Loves and hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment