We went to Jaxon's blessing on Sunday...it was a great event. Some of Hailey's family was there and all of Justin's immediate family. We had several on my mom's side there, and Grandma Tom from my dad's. It was great to see everyone!
This is our four-generation picture. Grandma Tom, my Dad, my boys and me. I love my Gram...she truly is a blessing in my life! I am so lucky my boys have the opportunity to know her. I am grateful that both my parents are alive an healthy, too.
This is a very small photo, however, it is most of my family...everyone who was there Sunday. I will try to name them all: Grandpa and Grandma L, Heidi and her soon-to-come-baby boy, Aunt Lindy and Uncle Ron, Tater, Allyson, Shane, Dax and Addi, Hailey, Justin, Jaxon, Dad, Mom, Jaden, Jess, Carlie, Brooke, Carson, Grandma Tom, Me, Troy, Daeson and Tevan. We were missing Uncle Dirk and his family who live in Boise and could not come, Heidi's husband, Tyler, and my Dad's brothers and sisters. I am thankful for my family. Several of them bore testimony to the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the testimony of eternal families. It is not often we are all together and it is less often than that we are all together on a fast and testimony meeting. I love my family and I am blessed to have each of them in my life. I am stuck up here by myself while the others all live in the same city, so we miss A LOT of things, and that makes me a bit sad. But I cherish the times we are together. Thanks for the great day, Just and Hailey and all those who made it possible. It was a happy occassion! We love our new nephew, Jaxon, too! It is so fun to have all the new babies in my family!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment