Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fair!!!

Daeson and I went to the fair with my mom and Dad on Monday. Troy was so great to keep Tevie for me! It was a late night! But, we had a great time!






Grammpa showing Daeson
how to tie a lasso










Daeson givin' it a try







Grammpa and Daeson ropin'





There was a stuffed horse
that Daeson learned to saddle.







Milkin' the cow (it was fake, too)





THe cutest little tractor trike...
I loved it! Daeson did too!





Daeson got to go on a
few rides...this is the
roller coaster


We had a great time at the fair. Daeson and Grammpa shared a tiger's ear and Gramma shared her caramel apple. I shared a funnel cake...but I can't stomach it like I used to. I was sick in my tummy after I ate it!!!! One of the great things about getting older!!!!

No comments: