Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am thankful today for my husband's family. We had dinner at his Grandma's house, and I know it is so much work for her. She didn't even really want to have it, but she did and I am grateful for that. Dani and Todd and fam came up and that was a blast. It is always good to see them. I was told I had too much time on my hands because I made Thanksgiving chocolates that were individually "painted' and I was also told my yams should not have had marshmallows on them, but what are candied yams without marshmallows!? We had wonderful food and wonderful company! THank you to everyone who participated in the meal prep and for the fun times we had BSing. We missed Brad and Heidi, but we know that we will see them soon for Christmas!

THANKSGIVING:

T Troy. He is my wonderful husband and I love him.
H Hugs and loves from my boys.
A Always having what I NEED.
N Naptime...rare, but worth every minute!
K Knowing where I came from and the potential I have.
S Singing time in Primary. I love to hear the kids belt it out without a care!!
G Grandparents. I knew all of mine and I am very lucky to have their influence in my life.
I In-laws. I have the best.
V Vacations to my mom and dad's. It is nice to see them and get away.
I In God we trust.
N Night-time with my family around me.
G Grateful to be alive and healthy!

Pause to think what we all have to be grateful for: Our Freedom and for those who fight so we can have it! I am so thankful for the men and women who fight for us...we would not be free without you! Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks Jandy! We had a really good time with you guys too! We are really grateful to have you guys as brother and sister. That was an awesome liar liar game!