Thursday, May 6, 2010
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Today we went to Alvin and the Chipmunks with preschool at the cheap seats. It was an adventure. There were a ton of kids and not so many parents, but they had a great time and we all enjoyed our popcorn, pop, and sucker. I loved when the kids would recognize a song and sing as loud as they could to it. It made me smile. Daeson has the best preschool teacher and I am sad to see the school year winding down. She has done an amazing job and Daeson has learned soooo much. I have Tev registered for next year, but I am not sure how he will do. He is only 3. He is a young 3. And, lets face it, he is my baby. Daeson adapts really well to new things and Tev struggles a lot with new things. Daeson has loved preschool and for that, I am happy. I cannot believe he is going to Kindergarten. Is he really ready? Did I teach him everything he needs to know to get him ready for school? I am sure he is ready...he is ready to fly from the nest for the first time. Am I ready? Most likely not. Every child has to grow up. Every child moves on. It is all part of the plan. So, ready or not, here he comes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about its hard to know if you have taught them all that they need to know.
Post a Comment