My yard has been neglected the past three years...or like five. This year I took charge and got it done. There used to be rocks, rocks, and more rocks. Troy and his dad (thanks a million) moved them outta here! I then took a shovel and turned all the dirt and got all the weeds out. The boys and I went to the nursery and planted some plants. Over the next few years we will add to it and I would love it to fill the entire space. I love flowers and plants. I am just not very good at growing them :)!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
My yard...
My yard has been neglected the past three years...or like five. This year I took charge and got it done. There used to be rocks, rocks, and more rocks. Troy and his dad (thanks a million) moved them outta here! I then took a shovel and turned all the dirt and got all the weeds out. The boys and I went to the nursery and planted some plants. Over the next few years we will add to it and I would love it to fill the entire space. I love flowers and plants. I am just not very good at growing them :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment