Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Pipes
While my neighbor and friend, Sandy, came for a visit, she had some problems with her rental property's pipes. After watching her go through her problems, we decided it would be a great idea to have our sewer main camera-ed. They stick a long tube with a camera on the end in the pipes and see what is going on...kinda like a colonoscopy for your house :). We found a separation and we have to get it fixed. Another house on our street had the same problem as Sandy and they actually had a break. I guess that is what comes with owning an older home. Troy and I are considering fixing it and possibly moving in the next couple years to a newer house with some acreage. I love where we live, I love our ward, and I love my neighbors. However, I could have a beautiful home with everything I have put into this house. So...we shall see what happens. Troy now has to dig a trench 8.5 ft down and 2.5 ft across. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice...
Stinky!! :0)
Post a Comment