Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thank you for this!
I was reading a friend's blog about her experience at Women's Conference and I stumbled upon this quote: Decluttering puts us in step with a God of order. So for all those who say I declutter too much, there ya go. :) I might be obsessed with an orderly house and I might be a little neurotic with my yearly yard-sales, but I try to have a house of order and a house that is presentable. I love to have things in a place and if they don't have a place, I get rid of it. I do not like feeling weighed down with "stuff". I would rather fill my days with experiences rather than stressing out about a messy, unorganized house. I find that not having a lot of stuff is very refreshing. I would love to be a home organizer. That is my dream job. I love to find a place for things and get rid of the un-necessary baggage. I should start my own TLC or HGTV show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you so need to come to my home.
Post a Comment