Friday, May 28, 2010

Daeson's fifth birthday












My big boy is five! I cannot believe it! I am having a hard time with it. However, he invited some of the primary kids and we had a last minute party. It was a great time and I am so grateful for Bart and Annaleen for all their help!!! It was great! I made mini cupcakes decorated like sports balls. That is what his theme was. He is getting more and more into sports and it is so fun. My brothers were all sporty and I did cheerleading and dance, but I was not sporty. Troy is not the sporty type either, so I am grateful for the YMCA! He had a fun bunch of kids, and they all gave him way more than he needed! Thank you everyone for the fun gifts! I wanted to have his party outside. Last year it was 82 degrees and this year it was rainy and cold. So, we improvised by playing candyland, chutes and ladders, and pin the ball to the mitt . Bart and Annaleen taught us 1-2-3 Piano, Troy printed off some coloring pages, and we made individual pizzas. Overall I think it went well. We finished up with cupcakes, icecream and gifts. It was a fun party. happy birthday, bug! I love you so much and I am proud of the boy you are. You are so special to me and to dad. Tevan loves you, too. He looks up to you and does EVERYTHING you do. We love you!!!!

No comments: