I know I have posted before about BB, but my dad asked that I post him some pics so that the people of Gville can decide if they want to participate. If you are interested, go to bountifulbaskets.org to see if there is a location near you! It is a fabulous program and I support it 100%! This week I ordered 25# tomatoes for spaghetti sauce and it came to $11.50. I thought it to be a great deal.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Bountiful Baskets
I know I have posted before about BB, but my dad asked that I post him some pics so that the people of Gville can decide if they want to participate. If you are interested, go to bountifulbaskets.org to see if there is a location near you! It is a fabulous program and I support it 100%! This week I ordered 25# tomatoes for spaghetti sauce and it came to $11.50. I thought it to be a great deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment