Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Eat Pray Love
Tonight was girl's night out. I am trying to do this once a month, or twice if we are lucky! Tonight we saw Eat Love Pray. I really enjoyed it. I thought the scenery was great and I liked the story line about finding ourselves again. Sometimes I feel like I am not the same person that I was ten, or even five, years ago. I think it is so important for us to rediscover our selves and stay true to who we are. I realize that we mature and, hopefully, gain knowledge as we get older. However, I often wonder when I changes so drastically. When did I loose a love and passion for life? When did I become this person that I am? I know a lot of people did not like this movie, but I enjoyed it. I could relate to her as she was on the road to rediscovery. I would recommend it, but I do know there are several who would not. Maybe rent it and decide for yourselves if you like it or not. :) Thanks to Laura, Ashley, and Sarah who came tonight! I enjoyed the conversation and the company!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girls nights are the best. Sometimes I think that being with the ladies adds to the effect of the movie and how it impacts ya...just sets up the atmosphere kinda thing! I can totally relate to what you said about "how did we become this person". Sometimes I sit back and think how much diff I thought I would be at this age...sorry to have written ya a book!! :0)I wanna see it!! And funny thing I am planning to with 3 other ladies from my ward!!
Post a Comment