We attempted a trip to the zoo! We had a short, but sweet time. Our cousins came and I took my crew. We saw all the animals except the flamingos and the bird exhibit. The bears were cute as always and the monkeys were stinky as always. :) The kids enjoyed each other's company and I enjoyed getting out. Tonight was the big BBQ with everyone. On the menu: potato salad, hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, fruit salad, baked beans, chips, mini cheesecakes and all the fixin's. It was nice for the girls to see their mom and dad. They have missed them so much. It was a busy 9 days, but it was fun and full of activity. I am just glad I am in a stage where I can babysit my nieces and nephews. I enjoy watching them grow and learn, and I enjoy watching the kids all play together (except when they fight, then I stress out :) ). Adam and Kayla had a great time on their cruise. I was sad Ann and Terry could not join us for dinner, but maybe next time! Richard, Peggy, Kaden, Heidi, Adam, Kayla, Adalyn, Mieley, Tora, Bret, Holly, Talia, Nicolie-Olie, Todd, Dani, Ryker, Sadie, Troy, Daeson, Tevan and I had a very enjoyable night and I was glad we could spend it as a big family. Times like these do not happen enough. And, Dani, I am glad you were able to make it! I love seeing you guys!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
The wonderful world of Tautphus Park and family BBQ
We attempted a trip to the zoo! We had a short, but sweet time. Our cousins came and I took my crew. We saw all the animals except the flamingos and the bird exhibit. The bears were cute as always and the monkeys were stinky as always. :) The kids enjoyed each other's company and I enjoyed getting out. Tonight was the big BBQ with everyone. On the menu: potato salad, hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, fruit salad, baked beans, chips, mini cheesecakes and all the fixin's. It was nice for the girls to see their mom and dad. They have missed them so much. It was a busy 9 days, but it was fun and full of activity. I am just glad I am in a stage where I can babysit my nieces and nephews. I enjoy watching them grow and learn, and I enjoy watching the kids all play together (except when they fight, then I stress out :) ). Adam and Kayla had a great time on their cruise. I was sad Ann and Terry could not join us for dinner, but maybe next time! Richard, Peggy, Kaden, Heidi, Adam, Kayla, Adalyn, Mieley, Tora, Bret, Holly, Talia, Nicolie-Olie, Todd, Dani, Ryker, Sadie, Troy, Daeson, Tevan and I had a very enjoyable night and I was glad we could spend it as a big family. Times like these do not happen enough. And, Dani, I am glad you were able to make it! I love seeing you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a blast! wish we could have been there
Post a Comment