We had to take my gram's car because our was in the shop with a back ordered part. Troy took us to Pocatello to meet Gram and his truck broke down! So in the last month, we have put 4 new tires on the car, replace the oil cooler in the car, and replaced the water pump in Troy's truck! Whew! I was glad Gram's car fit everything in it! I stopped at Osh-Kosh and bought the kids' school clothes, or most of them. I was glad I took a cooler up full and brought it back empty so that we didn't have to strap the kids to the roof!!! :)
Today my sis in law brought over my two nieces for an 8 day visit! Her and her husband are going with her parents on an Alaskan cruise. So, for the next 8 days I have twp five year-olds, a four year-old, and a three year-old. Tonight we braved Sam's Club and we did okay. I do not, however, think it will be a daily outing! The kids are all tucked away in bed, Troy is running and I am trying to get caught up on everything! I am property managing a rental and I have spent a lot of time on that this morning. I got my house cleaned and my menu done for the week. I went to the grocery store, unpacked, and rearranged my bedroom and the kids room. Why would I rearrange a room that I just put together, you ask. Because Troy surprised me with our bedroom set! I am thrilled and I cannot wait to sleep in my new, beautiful bed. It looks so great. We were buying it piece by piece, but Troy went in to check on our night stand we ordered months ago. He told us the set had been discontinued and we cannot get anymore pieces in. So, we bought the entire thing at a close-out price. I was thrilled! I just need to get one more box of shelves for my closet, and get some closet doors and we are done! Whew! It looks great and you will be able to see it as soon as I find my camera! I know I brought it from my mom's, I am just not sure where I put it.
So, in a nut shell, life is not going to slow down this week. I am going to be running a million miles an hour starting tomorrow with preschool registration and a wedding reception. Monday we are having Troy's wonderful cousin's over for dinner and Tuesday we are headed to the movies. Wednesday will keep us busy while we are at the zoo. I am not sure what we are going to do Thursday or Friday. I am not too worried though, I am sure we can find something to do.
I am still not myself lately. I still feel so spiritually drained from camp. I saw one of the moms who then stared me down and I saw one of the girls today who didn't quite know how to avoid running into me. Sigh. I know I need to just move on, but my heart is so full of sorrow for the girls and the situation. I don't think those girls realize just how much we love them. I wish I could have been in my ward for testimony meeting. I would have loved to have gotten up and born the testimony that I couldn't bare at camp. I wanted some kind of peace that would have come from that. I guess that is what next month is for. Maybe by then I will be 100% and I will be able to truly speak with a healed heart and express my love and gratefulness for those girls, each one of them!!
1 comment:
I'm glad that you had a good trip! Sounds like fun. We need to get together this coming week. I'd love to hang out with you and all those kids! :) Give me a call!
Post a Comment