This is a bad pic, but I don't want to
hang them up until after they have
been displayed at the church for
sign ups. I decided to do an FHE board, too
I think they turned out okay for not knowing
what I was doing!!! I need to work on the spacing
of the letters, but it will do.
Here is the BIRTHDAYS board. I put our parents and
their fam on the board, but the cousin's would not fit.
With Troy's cousins and mine, we have over 150!!! So,
I limited the board names. Our nieces and nephews are
on it and bro and sis, grandparent, and parent and
their bro and sis bdays and anniversaries are also on it.
Once they are hung, I will trade the pics out.
1 comment:
They both look great!!! I'll bet you get TONS of people wanting to make them!!
Post a Comment