Monday, October 12, 2009

Missionary Daeson

This conversation is going on right now:
Daeson is teaching Tevan about Jesus while holding the Book of Mormon. Please remember this is not Gospel Doctrine and Daeson is only FOUR...if you don't know about the LDS curch, please do not take all of this to heart!!!

Number one: He wants you to obey and be nice
Nuber two: He wants you to obey your mom
Number three: He wants you to be nice to your brothers and sisters and cousins and aunts
Number four: This is really good and Jesus really wants you to do this: He wants you to obedient Him rules.
Nuber five: He wants you to listen to His commandments and to your mom and dad.
Number six: He wants you to come to Him again and He love you berry much and Him love you way too good!
Number seven: He wants you to follow His rules and Him commandments.
Number eight: This is a berry good one you know: It is all about Jesus. When I was alive He told me all the things to remember about Him. He gave ME the scriptures.
Number nine: He want you to obedient and be good to everyone.
Number ten: We have all of those and now we will look at the pictures. Jesus told me about Joseph Smith. He was the very first prophet. Nuber two: He wants us to obey Jesus rules. He really wants me to be a good boy. And Joseph he went outside and met Jesus. He was the very first Prophet. And that is all I can remember about him.
Are you ready for this page? This is really good. Number one about these people: They all...He is grumpy I think. (this is referring to the picture of Laman). They went far far away. That is all I can tell about he.
Now I will tell you about a really good page. Oh, yeah. I will tell you about Lehi on the boat. He is looking really tough. And now it is time for the last one. It has a song. Never forget this song. But first I am going to teach you about him. (Moroni). He hidded them in a very very special mountain. And Jesus never said it to anyone. He was very obedient and he prays when ever he needs Jesus' help. Now for the song:

The golden plates was hidden in the deep mountain
They were far ago They have said
The lord want him to be good at last
He wanted to obedient Jesus said to him
Jesus said to hide the Golden Plates at once
And he prayed And he was so obedient
And he was a good He prayed a long time ago
And he was good enough and he was the Prophet and he was strong and tough
Just look at him. He could need Jesus help sometime
That is why he prayed yeah, that is why he prayed a long time ago.
And he was the very first one that knew that Jesus wanted him to do ...see Tevan,
you have to be like that guy. He is very good and never bites but he has a sword and the Golden Plates.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT!! Paige is doing that and I love it how they get all excited about teaching what they know-- how ever obscure it is- at least it is in the ball park!! :0)