Saturday, October 24, 2009
Super Saturday: Success
Today was our Super Saturday. It went really well, and I think we all had a great time. I was up til midnight last night cutting letters and up again at 6 this morning finishing, but I can now say that it is pretty much over. I have one sister who is coming over later to do her birthday boards, but I can now hang my signs and start using them. It was a lot of fun. We had great food, and fun times. There were several things to choose: marshmallow guns, birthday/fhe boards, holiday plaques, hair bows, vinyl picture frames, JOY blocks, and we had a few great humanitarian projects on board. Thank you to everyone who contributed. It was well worth everyone's time and efforts!!! Until next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear it is all under the bridge and everything went well. Sounds like it would have been and excellent one- sad I am not in your ward!!
Post a Comment