Thursday, October 15, 2009
More canning...sigh
I am so tired right now...I have been in the kitchen since 10:30 this morning CANNING!!! What else is there left to can????? Yesterday I did 9 quarts spaghetti meat sauce and today I am dehydrating bananas and apples and canning apple pie filling. I have 14 bottles left, and I am going to can them with beef stew. Then I will be finished for a while. Or atleast until I have emptied a few jars, then I will find soemthing else to do. I am really hoping everything turns out. I have really enjoyed canning this year...I have tried more things this year than I ever have. I am no longer scared of my pressure cooker!!! I love that thing! Who knows what else I will decide to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so majorly impresses. I bet you get a new calling as the ward cannery. I can't believe one person can do all that
Post a Comment