Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bowling




Lil' Mieley and Uncle Adam waiting with anticipation to see how many pins get knocked down.



I loved this picture of Adalyn and Daeson...


Kaden stopped by for a minute to check everything out.

We had a great time bowling and Tevan would yell, "I WIN!!" every time a pin fell over. It was so cute. The little kids whooped me, I never was a great bowler. But we all had a fun time and we will definitely go again. Tevan already has big plans for Grangeville when we go up Thursday! He carries his shoes around saying "Go bowling, go bowling." It is so fun to find the little pleasures in life. At church, he had me drawing bowling pins and balls! Daeson enjoyed it too, he and the two girls loved it. But then again, they always love when they are together. Cute Cousins! I did not get to grow up around my cousins, and I am so glad Daeson and Tevan see some of theirs on a regular basis. It makes life so much more fun! Thanks Adam for coming with your girls to the bowling alley! Kayla, we missed you and hope you and Tora can join us next time!

No comments: