Friday, March 5, 2010

Sick

The sick bugs have entered our house. Tevan started in with it Monday, which I am very confused about because we have not been anywhere! Not even church Sunday. He started in with it Monday, and he has been very sick. I have given him Albuterol treatments and he is still coughing like crazy. Last night was the first night he has been even remotely able to sleep. Wednesday, I started in with all the yucky coughing and runny/stuffy nose. Yesterday Troy started to get sick and woke up this morning feeling yucky. Daeson started to feel bad yesterday and today I kept him home from school. I guess it has to pass through all of us! We had plans this weekend, but I think we are going to cancel all and just stay home with a can of Lysol! I hope all of your families do not catch the horrible junk! Until I write again...happy thoughts and bacteria free!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yuck! I hope you guys feel better soon. We all just got over pink eye. Which Kamille brought home from school.

Kayla said...

It probably came from my kids (and I know some of the kids were sick at Mieley's party). My kids have been hacking up a lung for awhile now. I'm so tired of sickness, sickness, sickness. SORRY!