Friday, March 5, 2010

Clarification:

Not all Roberts are closing...just three of them. I failed to mention this in my earlier posts...so if you live in Utah, there will probably be one near you. But I did go there today and they are so sad. All the employees have to find new jobs and they are all so sad. Helpful still, but sad. Troy said I should open a Hobby Lobby or ask if they would sell Roberts to us, but I would have no idea how to run a store. And, if you have been to my house, you would know that I have NO skill for decorating!!! But I do wish someone would open something besides Porters and Michaels! I will miss Roberts tremendously!

1 comment:

Mary said...

The only craft shop we have around us is one small hobby lobby a hour away. I feel so bad about you loosing Roberts. Everyone needs a craft store!