Daeson loves his snow boots! He also loves to dress himself. His favorite type of pants are sweats and/or slicker pants and he loves oversized Tshirts. This morning, after he got himself dressed, I looked at him and instantly saw Napoleon Dynamite. I think it might be the boots, but I thought it was so funny I had to take some pictures. I should have had him pose with some Tater Tots. I love our little Daeson, he is just so full of personality and attitude. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!! I love Daeson he's so cute!
Absolutely HiLaRiOuS!! What a crack up!! We love Napoleon @ our house!!
What a silly boy! Thanks so much for letting us stop by yesterday and disrupt your morning! :) And thanks for faxing those applications for me! Did you end up getting a call back yesterday or did you have to send them again? Thanks either way. :)
Our blog address is:
thechickmagnets.blogspot.com
I'm excited to be your blogging buddy! :)
Post a Comment