I just want to say a bit about my other father. (My other mother hates the in-law word, so I say other). I look up to my other father. He is always willing to help and he is always there when we need him. He loves my kids and will often come get Daeson for a night over. He is patient with me and he has never made me feel unwelcome. I can remember our first conversation, and it felt like wI had known him for a long time. (I didn't meet any of Troy's fam until after we got engaged.) When I was prego with Tevan, I was one sick girl. My other father came to my house, cleaned it and helped with Daeson. It was a very small act to some, but it meant the world to me. He knew that I needed help...I was far beyond most help...and he stepped in without being asked. He just did it. That is the type of person he is. He just does it. I am grateful I have such wonderful other parents and I feel blessed to have them so close and involved with our lives. Happy Birthday, Richard. We love you and we hope you had a fabulous day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment