
Last Monday I presented an idea to Troy for the boy's toys. He hesitated, but I finally made the point that this would organize and keep the toys off the floor. Daeson's room was getting so cluttered and overtaken with toys, that I was going so crazy. I hated finding that missing weapon, or the missing turtle pizzas. There were crayons and color books falling off the bookcase and Daeson's prized possessions were constantly lost due to his pack-ratness. We loaded the boys in the truck and journeyed to the Home Depot. Troy thought we were going to price out the shelves, but I had another idea. By the time we left, we had a full cart and the materials to build. Troy finished the project late Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon Troy's friend helped us move it in. I LOVE IT! Troy did a great job on the shelf, and he used biscuits to connect everything so you don't see any screws except for the top and bottom. It looks great and I am so happy to have a husband who can create me crazy ideas. Thanks babe for all you do for the boys and I. Next project...our bedroom! :)
4 comments:
Oh, that turned out great, Jandy! Way to go Troy!! Good luck! And thanks for stopping by yesterday morning. It was really nice to talk to you and wonderful of you to hold Violet for me! :) Stop in anytime! It was great! Also, obviously we won't be doing game night tonight. Nels will be working late again. Hopefully next month things will work out better!
I love it!! I need your blue prints...seriously. It is so neat and organized.
I love it too!! I love your tote's--very snazzy!!
Jandy- If you wouldn't mind could you take off my last name off of your blog roll just for privacy reasons & my hubby's name. He works in law enforcement and the less he is "exposed" the better for our safety. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment