The kids were horrible tonight. I am at the end of my rope. I feel like for the past three days, my kids have needed me and I wasn't able to give them what they need. Tevan has thrown tantrums. Daeson has been so booby and whiny. Tonight Tevan sang himself to sleep. It was so sweet yet it made me feel so horrible inside. The one request Daeson had was for me to lay by him while he went to sleep and I shut him down so harshly. Today at Preschool, Miss Janet told me that I was an amazing mom. Tonight I feel like a failure. Defeated. Again.
I just pray that Jenny's cake will turn out somehow. I just PRAY that tonight goes well. I wish Troy's flight were already here and that I had someone to rely on and help me. Sometimes you just need someone here to give comfort when times are at their worst. I have now poured my heart out. I have willed myself to buck up and stop crying. I am sorry for the sad, pity party post. I always feel better when I get my feelings out and in the air. We will see how this all turns out. Tomorrow will be a better day. It has to be. It would not take much for that to happen.
3 comments:
Oh, Jandy. I'm so sorry. Husbands being gone . . . kids being neglected . . . I can understand.
I'm sorry! I wish I would of read this post earlier so I could of come and picked up your kids for awhile. You should of called me. . .no, I should of been a better sister and called you. I'm sorry.
You are a good woman. Don't get so down on yourself!
Post a Comment