Family Easter Party:

Kaden and Tev with Shalese behind the shed

Daeson and Miki

Shawntel in the garden and Shad next to the house

Shade, Mik, Shad, Troy and in the back, Kip.

We had our Easter Party today. We had a great time and I think everyone had plenty to eat. Those who came: Gram Tom, Tucker, Miki, Dee, Kip, Mitzi, Shade, Shawntel, Shalese, Shad, Richard, Peggy, Kaden, Jaden and my little fam. What we ate: ham, funeral potatoes, pistachio salad, cherry salad, veggies and dip, spinach fruit salad, homemade crescent rolls and honey butter, deviled eggs, chips, and strawberry shortcake. We had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard...with coats. Everyone was able to "find" a ton of eggs and I think we will have candy coming out of our ears soon!!!! Thank you to everyone who came! I really appreciate it! I know it is a long way to travel, but I hope you enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment