Friday, April 30, 2010
Weaknesses
I have some weaknesses that I just cannot give up on! Cheetos, an occasional Wild Cherry Pepsi and an occasional Dr. Pepper. I also like cookies, banana bread, and Rice Krispie treats. If anyone knows how I can keep with my diet with these things floating around...please share your input. I know some of you are thinking: They are not good things, so quit buying them. But, I cannot say no to Tevan when he asks for Cheetos. He is loosing weight and I think I am finding it! :) Like I said, weaknesses!!!! Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think its ok to have those every now and then, you can limit yourself and slowly limit it more, so the more you go into your diet the less and less you have. so eventually you will cut them out, or find something else you like better.
Heidi
Post a Comment