Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! My kids don't quite realize that on Christmas, Santa comes and on Easter, the Easter Bunny comes. We have to explain to them that they should go see what they were brought. They were super excited this morning. Daeson received a scooter (thank you after Christmas clearance), Sponge Bob bath bubbles, and a Bakugan. Tevan received a Diego trike (also after-Christmas clearance), Toy Story bubble bath, a little fishing toy, and a magnifying glass. And of course, they both got candy. We usually get them a new Easter outfit for church, but it is still cold and I am going to do that for birthdays in May and June. Then the shorter sleeves will be useful. I love watching my kids open presents. They are so fun...and very grateful for everything. I love it.



Daeson and his scooter

Tev and his magnifying glass

Out fishing

Checkin' out the eggs

Tev revin' it up with his new wheels

I wish it were nice this morning to go out to play....maybe in a little while.

I am especially excited today for conference. Yesterday's sessions were fabulous and I especially liked two of the talks. One was geared to women. I loved it!!! I felt so uplifted and so happy inside. I am not sure who gave the talks. We have to listen to it on the radio because we do not have TV. But I just felt so happy yesterday! I love listening to the prophet and our church leaders! Today, I am sure, will be just as nice and just as uplifting!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Such cute boys! I wish it were nice outside too! Happy Easter Jandy!