This week was free admission week to Yellowstone Park. It was so cool. We have our very special friend, Sandy, staying with us and she had never been. So, we loaded up the kids and headed out. I loved it and the boys thought it was amazing at how close the animals got. We saw a zillion buffalo, one bear, and about seven elk. We also saw all types of birds and several little chipmuck and ground hog things. It was so neat. We ate in West and the Pizza place, and holy cow, it was so great! Old Faithful is still faithful and I had a hard time explaining to Daeson that is was not a volcano, but that it was a geyser. He didn't quite get that, but we'll work on it. It was a great trip and I am so glad we took a day to play while she was here!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Yellowstone Park
This week was free admission week to Yellowstone Park. It was so cool. We have our very special friend, Sandy, staying with us and she had never been. So, we loaded up the kids and headed out. I loved it and the boys thought it was amazing at how close the animals got. We saw a zillion buffalo, one bear, and about seven elk. We also saw all types of birds and several little chipmuck and ground hog things. It was so neat. We ate in West and the Pizza place, and holy cow, it was so great! Old Faithful is still faithful and I had a hard time explaining to Daeson that is was not a volcano, but that it was a geyser. He didn't quite get that, but we'll work on it. It was a great trip and I am so glad we took a day to play while she was here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment