Happy Easter to all. I am grateful for my Savior who rose from the dead. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of my Savior. I am grateful for these special times that bring family together. He LIVES!!! He has made it possible for us to LIVE! He has made it possible to return to Him and live for ever. Families can be together FOREVER...what is better than that!?
Saturday, April 3, 2010
We're back!
We had a great time in Grangeville, and aside from loosing my glasses and making a 10 hour drive with a massive headache, we made it home safely. We are back in full swing keeping busy...a bit too busy! :) Yesterday we made a trip to Pocatello to pick up our pig that my Uncle Kip raised for us...no, we are not keeping it in our back yard. It is neatly packed away in my freezer. I love the idea of meat that is home grown. My dad used to raise it for us, but now that he is far away... Anyway, we are having our fabulous Easter get together today. I am very excited for this. I have a lot of cleaning and unpacking today, and two Easter Egg hunts, but I think I can pull it off. We are also going to see "How to Train Your Dragon" sometime today. So, I was up and semi-ready at 6 and I am going to power through the rest of my morning, if I can get off the darn internet. On the menu: Two yummy hams, Yummy Potatoes, homemade crescent rolls, spinach fruit salad, strawberry shortcakes, and deviled eggs. I am not sure what everyone else is bringing, but I cannot wait! The weather has turned bad is is extremely cold, so I now get to clean out the garage...that I can wait for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You sound busy! I'm glad that you had a good time in Grangeville. I am like you- I LOVE our meat home grown. :)
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!
Post a Comment