Sunday, May 23, 2010

Three more cakes and several on the way!

These were cupcakes for Daeson's preschool graduation. I made each child in his class a hand-painted chocolate with their eye color and hair color. The picture is terrible, but they were pretty cute.

This is a wedding cake that I did made of chocolate cake and raspberry filling. The bottom two layers are styrofoam and royal frosting. The top is buttercream. It turned out pretty good. It was fun to learn this style.


We had a family birthday/ preschool graduation party for Daeson. His cake was strawberry with buttercream frosting. He wanted me to buy the one from Sam's, but there is no way I was going to BUY a cake. So, I found his decorations at a cake store and there you go. He really liked it and it was "just like Sam's".



I have been very busy with cakes and it has been very nice. I am almost to my 25 cakes. I changed this because I need to start making some money at this or Troy is going to make me quit. I have invested a lot into pans, tools and time. He is not too happy that I have not made any money yet. I did get an $18.00 tip on one of the cakes and that was so nice! I was very excited and it made me feel like they liked it. So, here are several more cake pics. I have four more orders for this week, so stay posted... I am not sure why I have duplicate pictures. Hmmm. Oh well, you can see them two times. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All those cakes are fabulous!