Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Party 2009

Tonight we had a great Christmas Eve party. We had prime rib, twice baked potatoes, corn, rolls, spinach salad and pie. After we took some pictures and got the kids ready for bed, we opened some presents from Grandpa and Grandma. They got us a Camp Chef and a cover. I am sooo excited! Tevan got two TMNT movies and a Thomas movie. Daeson got Garfield the movie and a really cool Hot Wheels track. Aunt Dani and Uncle Todd gave the boys a drum set. Yeah! Kayla gave them a really fun game called tumble. Then the kids watched a movie, and the grown ups played liars dice. Then, Tevan wrapped the night up by throwing up. On me. All over. It was all I could do not to throw up!! Adam was even placing bets against me! But, I was fine. I waited patiently while everyone loaded up and then I was able to strip in the living room with out making a trail of puke to the bathroom. SIGH. What is going on with my kids!?!?! We go a day, then they puke, we go two days, then they puke...I am beginning to think parties are more work and sick then not!

Merry Christmas!!!! Oh, yes...Thank you Mom and Dad for the wonderful heater!! It kept us toasty warm!!! How lucky is that to have been shopping for one while I was talking to you on the phone!?! It worked great!! Love you!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad the party went okay and you were not still sick. I am sorry about Tevan. See you next week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! Your family looks great! Sorry about the sick kids. Love, Lisa