Although I had many great submissions for the name of my cake decorating blog/business, I have narrowed it down. And I will know at the end of the day. I hate when reality TV shows drag it out and I am sorry for doing so...here are the finalists.
Adam: Chubby Hubby Cakes
Megan: Grover frosted over
Mandi: Batter Up
I really liked my mom's Sweet Celebrations, but it is already taken. Thank you to everyone who submitted a name. They were all very fun and very creative!!! Candace, Nicole, Mom, Susie, Megan, Adam, Mandi, and Amber all did a great job. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!) They came up with more than I would have thought. Thank you all very much!!!! I really appreciate the support with this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like Adam's!! That's way cute!! When I was little my Mom took me to a little bakery called Chubby Cheek Cakes!! They always had the yummiest!!
Post a Comment