Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mr. MOM

Today Troy did a great job! I woke up, did a batch of laundry and then had the worst headache/dizziness that I have ever had. So, he got home from work, took the kids to McD's and wandered around the Trackside Mall, came home, got them busy doing other things and let me sleep the entire day. It was so nice and I am feeling much better. He made dinner and is now baking muffins for Daeson's preschool treat bucket. I am so lucky to have a husband who can take care of things when I am feeling yucky! He is a great daddy and the boys just love him so much. Daeson told me that dad did a good job today. He's a tough critic, too. Troy and Daeson spent some of the day building Legos that Daeson got from Christmas. He loved that! Thank you Troy, you made my day so much better!
PS: He has the kids in the tub bathing and is getting them ready for bed. I have literally had to do nothing today. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good HUBBY!

Susie said...

Way to go TROY!! Tate said "Well I feel like a jerk--I got the dishwasher unloaded and felt pretty good about myself!Compared to him I am a chump today!" :0) Too funny! Really though Tate does a lot around here too. Hope you are feeling better!!