This is the cake I did last night. The lighting is not very great, but the drape is white and purple marble with light purple ribbon fondant roses. The fondant is white and the ribbons are a sheer purple. The cake is coconut with a coconut butter cream under the satin fondant. This cake is approximately $15.00 with store bought fondant. With homemade fondant, it would run about $6.00. It is a two layer 8 inch round and would feed about 20 people with smaller slices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks cute & I bet oh, so YUMMY!
Nice. I'm jealous of your fondant skills. I would perhaps someday learn how to do it for myself - but now that you do it - I'll probably just leave all the hard work to you. :)
Cute cake. What fondant recipe do you use. I am no sure about that stuff, its interesting. Congrats on the up and coming buisness and name you picked.
Wow, beautiful!!
Post a Comment