If you are over for a visit and you try to have a conversation with my son, Tevan, and you happen to ask him about the following...HE DID NOT LEARN IT FROM US!!!
Princess and the Frog...comes out a very naughty swear word that starts with an F.
In his Elmo Chinese New Year book, there is a picture of a Rickshaw. This, too, comes out a very naughty word that starts with an F but he adds "er" to the end.
And if something gets stuck, you guessed it...VERY naughty word that, again, starts with an F.
Trips to Home Depot, visits from Home Teachers, and phone calls to various family members have ended in an explanation as to why my son is dropping the F bomb. I am so embarrassed, yet it gets me laughing every time with surprise! Yet no matter what we do to try to help him say these correctly is not getting through to him. I sorta purposely stayed home from Sac Mtg today so I wouldn't have any embarrassing moments there, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment