Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Dishwashers
After being with out a dishwasher for six months, I am happy to report that today Troy bought me a new stainless steel Maytag dishwasher!!!!!! No more hand washing dishes, and just in time to bake all the yummy cakes! I am so happy, much happier than Troy is. We went to Blacker's and they had some really great deals. We were really surprised that they were so inexpensive. So, tonight when I would normally be hand washing a zillion dishes, I will be doing more exciting things...like scrap booking or blogging! Happy day! Thanks, Troy, for making my whole week, month and year!!! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH! Gotta love that! It's about time!!
SIX MONTHS????? I don't think I could live 6 hours without a dishwasher. you are a trooper! Glad you could welcome such an esteemed new member to the family!
Oh boy! The new year is starting off well! CONGRATS!!
Oh man I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! When we moved to Twin the house didn't have one. About 8 months here I bought a portable one!! I told Tate not having a dishwasher is a fast track to depression!! :0)
Post a Comment