Sunday, January 17, 2010
Three more days until I choose a winner!
There are only three more days until I choose a winner, so it is NOT too late to enter the contest. If you haven't heard, I am trying, slowly, to open a little cake business out of my home. If you submit a name and I choose it, you get a free cake/cheescake. If you live outside the delivery area...Malad, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg, you will get a gift card/certificate. So, please rack your brains. I love the names that have been submitted, but if you think you can come up with something else...lets hear it!! Have fun and I will be choosing Wednesday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
J-cakes
For the love of cake
frosting tops it
...I'll try to think of some more!
Jandy Lou's frosted Do's
Jandy's frosting Pi-zazzy's
How about "Jandy Lou's Cakery"
from
your Mom
OOOh I got a good one--how about "I'llslipya$50bucksifyapickme"!! :0) LOL jk
Post a Comment