Today at Church I asked around to find someone who wants to clean my house for a little extra money. I cannot really afford to pay someone a whole lot, but I am just looking for someone to clean my kitchen and bathrooms every week thoroughly. Also to give the house a quick vacuum. That is all I ask. Those are things that I just cannot do right now. The boys can help pick up and Troy should be able to take out the trash, although he is going to be super busy now that he has his hand in another business. I will not be seeing much of him at all. What timing! This will be a change for all of us. I am not a person who asks for help and I normally would not be asking for someone to clean for me. But, I lay on the couch everyday wondering how in the world I am going to conquer these tasks. I cannot live like this!!!! The energy I do have needs to be focused on laundry and cooking something. Even if it is cereal. I also need to focus on my kids and be nicer to them. I have been a monster of late and I feel so bad about it.
Tevan's ears are still oozing disgusting green stuff and he is whiny and tired...and demanding. Neither he nor I have had a decent night's sleep for almost a week. Daeson and I managed church today. Troy is feeling a bit better, but not better enough to whip up the Alfredo and grilled chicken I requested :). I hope tomorrow we will all be in better health and I am hoping that we will all be able to take care of ourselves...or at least Troy and I. Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment