Sunday we enjoyed the Grover Thanksgiving. It was equally delicious and a ton of food there, too. I love Aunt Vicky's guac dip and it hit the spot! My Zofran failed me Sunday...well, not completely. I managed to keep everything down, I was just nauseated and yucky feeling. We had every member of the family there on the Grover side minus Brandon and Zach. Bran lives in Washington and was working. Zach had previous plans. We missed them both, but I was so grateful we got a picture. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A FAM PIC IN 10 YRS! I don't think everyone was thrilled, but I made them do it anyway. It turned out pretty good and as soon as I can get a pic from someone with a camera, I will post pictures. I have taken my camera everywhere, I just have not used it!
I went to the Dr yesterday. I really like my new Dr and he was very good to get a long with. His staff is wonderful and I felt right at home. I love it! I have been spotting since Friday, and I was very concerned. He couldn't find anything wrong with the cervix, so he said just to lay low (as in stay on your couch and don't do anything) and if it gets worse, call. So, Dr orders: temporary bed rest until the bleeding stops. Great. But, the heartbeat and everything else looks great. I was so happy to hear that because I was quite worried about it. he said it could be from the amt of throwing up I have been doing, too. But, all in all everything looks great and I should be (theoretically) feeling better in the next two weeks. I am 11 weeks now, but they wrote my due date as June 4th. Lets hope.
Today I got a pleasant surprise. My other mother came over to clean. She did a few batches of laundry, she did all the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen, toy room, living room and vacuumed the whole thing. She also made me my favorite banana cake. Unfortunately she had to listen and watch me throw up. I always hate throwing up in front of people yet I am sure they hate it worse!! She is a good lady and I appreciate all that she has done for me! I am grateful for great inlaws!
My mom is stuck in Pocatello right now. She was going to come Monday, but we have gotten so much snow that it has been impossible for her to make it. Tomorrow she will be here and I will be glad to spend time with her before she has to go back next week. The kids have been missing her, too. So, tomorrow we get to have Grandma full time for a while. I just hope she doesn't get burned out with all of us making so many demands!!! The boys require a lot of attention form their Grandparents, and I am sure I am the one who made them that way. I love having Grandparents around. I never got that after the age of 7.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am sure that a lot of you will be traveling. Be safe. I am sure a lot of you will be enjoying a wonderful, yummy dinner. Enjoy. I am sure some of you will be going to bed early so that you can rise and shine for Black Friday. Be one of the NICE shoppers instead of the mean and vengeful ones! For my family? We are going to enjoy a movie (depending on how I feel it will be here or at the theater) and we are eating out. I feel a bit guilty making people work on Thanksgiving. However, I am going to enjoy a day off from all the hustle and bustle of traditional turkey day and we are going to enjoy our boys and my mom. Relaxing. To all of you, have a safe and great Thanksgiving. May we all have things to be grateful for. Things are tight for most families, but I know we each have something to be grateful for. This year, I am grateful for my three boys, for family and friends who have helped make this pregnancy a little bit easier, for the prayers that have been said in my behalf and for the wonderful support I have been given. I am grateful for a husband who works tow jobs, does the laundry, cooks the meals, does the dishes and takes care of my two children. I am grateful this year for a body that functions. I might not be grateful when I am throwing up constantly, but I am grateful that it is able to form a baby with as little nutrition and health as it has been given. I am grateful for a home...right this second it is a clean home. I am grateful for warmth. I often complain that our house it too hot because Troy like to crank the heat up. He is outside all day in the cold and I am grateful he can come home to a warm house. I am grateful this year for love. I know that I am loved by Troy, my boys, my family and a loving Heavenly Father. I know my prayers have been answered. I know that I am a child of a very loving Heavenly Father who watches out for me and loves me so much. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!
1 comment:
Jandy that was such a sweet post. I loved reading it and finding out how you are doing. I'm so glad that you have great inlaws, parents and friend to help take care of you.
I'd be right over IF I was closer.
Take Care... and ENJOY Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment