Sunday, November 14, 2010

On the mend

I am not sure if the last two days are , "here, feel better so it can get worse" days or if I am starting to feel human again. The song from Beauty and the Beast keeps popping in to my mind, "We'll Be Human Again" (from the revised DVD). I have not thrown up...I have wanted to but managed to keep it all down. Today my Grandma and Grandpa visited with what Troy declared "the best chicken and noodle soup he has ever eaten", Jell-o, oranges, rolls and cinnamon rolls. It tasted so great and Tevan even ate it! Daeson is at Grandpa and Grandma Blue's (Troy's parents), they picked him up last night so he did not get to see G&G. They were sad, but I am sure he is having a fabulous time. My mom and dad are coming this week and we are so excited. This will be a good visit, and if I am not feeling better, she will stay!!!! for two weeks. Do I see vegetables in my children's futures??? I am grateful that she is able to come stay, it will be so wonderful to spend time with her and the boys are ecstatic. We definitely don't see them as much as we want to.

Because I knew my Grandparents were coming, I was able to muster through cleaning two bathrooms, loading the dishwasher, washing the dishes that would not fit, and cleaning the LR. I was just wiping down counters as they pulled in. I gagged the entire time, willing myself to keep it under control, and I did it. I made myself, for the first time in weeks, clean thoroughly. Troy was quite impressed when he got home from work tonight. I still have unwashed laundry and the sheets all need changed, but we are afloat. Atleast someone can walk into my home and I am not embarrassed from the disaster.

So, lets hope that this is coming to an end. Tuesday I am 11 weeks and I will be so glad when the first trimester is done. I have a fat little belly, but I am weight down, so I am sure it is all baby!!! LOL! :) So, until next time...

2 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh, Jandy, I'm so happy for you! It's miserable to feel icky, but I'm so glad that you are feeling a bit "human" again. :) You really looked like you were feeling quite a bit better today. If you need anything, just let me know - and we'd love to have your boys over to play this week. Just let me know!!

Kayla said...

Okay, so I totally have that song stuck in my head right now. Glad to hear that life's getting a little bit better. I really hope that it's here to stay!